CAMARER @ S RESTAURANT FOR HOTELS ESTIVAL SEASON IN SPAIN
This summer 2019 we want you to be part of our team. Live a unique international experience, take the opportunity to practice the Spanish language and if you have a vocation for Tourism ... do not miss the opportunity that Workeurope offers you.
We need to fill waiter vacancies for the different Restaurants, Bars and Buffets located in Superior Category Hotels in Spain. Immerse yourself this summer in a different project… come meet new friends and get to know the culture of a country different from yours.
- Receive customers and accompany them to the tables.
- Take care of the preparation of tables and chairs, as well as the arrangement of cutlery.
- Pick up the customer's order and transmit it to the bar or kitchen, either verbally or by entering the data in a PDA or touch POS.
- Advise clients, help them choose and resolve their questions and concerns.
- Respond to claims, if they occur.
- Manage the account and collect the drinks.
- Clear customer orientation.
- Vocation for the Hall.
- High level of commitment.
- Rational attitude to adverse situations.
- Energy and positive attitude.
- Proactive and dynamic profile.
- Interpersonal and communicative skills.
- Ability to work in team.
- Valuable restoration training or similar.
- Indispensable minimum experience of 1 year as a Waiter.
- Indispensable Spanish language medium / high level.
- Indispensable English language medium / high level.
- Essential current residence outside Spain.
- Passport or residence of the European Community.
MEET THE COSTA BRAVA IN CATALUÑA AND THE HOTEL WHERE YOU WILL WORK
The Costa Brava, located in Catalonia and northeast of Spain, has something to fall in love with. Known for its paradisiacal coves, charming towns and natural parks, an ideal place to work while discovering dreamy corners.
ALEGRIA Santa Cristina is a hotel located in Lloret de Mar just 7 minutes from the beach and the town center. A paradise for those who seek tranquility. This hotel is focused on the most foodie travelers, offering creative cuisine in its buffet.