CHEFS FOR HOTELS in SPAIN
If you are passionate about international and Mediterranean cuisine and this summer you want to work in one of our Superior Category hotels in Spain, do not hesitate to take a look at our offers.
We select Cooks accustomed to Hotel environments, motivated by an international experience, who are interested in learning about other cultures and with a high level of commitment throughout the season. We want you to bring us your talent and help us create excellent dishes for our customers.
In Workeurope we make it easy for you, set course for a unique international work experience. We take care of almost everything. You only put your training and professional experience.
- He will be responsible for the proper functioning of the kitchen before the head chef.
- He will distribute, organize and direct the work of his assistants in the preparation of the dishes of the game or event, closely supervising the work and clarifying and informing about the doubts that may arise.
- Will always make the head of the kitchen ask for the inventory
- It will elaborate and finish the specific dishes of the game for which it is responsible, putting care in the presentation and assembly of the requested dishes.
- Participate in the control of supply, conservation and storage of goods.
- It will collaborate in the instruction of the personnel under its charge.
- Perform the preparation, dressing and presentation of dishes using the most suitable techniques.
- Collaborate in the orders and conservation of raw materials and products for use in the kitchen.
- Collaborate in the assembly, service and disassembly of law firms.
- Review and control the material used in the kitchen, communicating any incident in this regard.
- Collaborate in menu and menu planning.
- Clear customer orientation
- High level of commitment
- Order and thoroughness
- Rational attitude to adverse situations
- Energy and positive attitude
- Proactive and dynamic profile
- Interpersonal and communicative skills
- Ability to work in team
- Valuable gastronomic training or similar
- Knowledge of Mediterranean and International Cuisine.
- Knowledge of Conservation Standards and Food Safety.
- Indispensable minimum experience of 1 year in similar position
- Indispensable Spanish language high level
- Knowledge of vacuum cooking techniques.
- Essential current residence outside Spain.
- Passport or residence of the European Community.
MEET BARCELONA AND THE HOTEL WHERE YOU WILL WORK
If you come to work this summer in the city, a lot of surprises await you. Wherever you are in Barcelona, there is always something to see: jewels of Modernism and contemporary architecture, markets that feed the senses, Roman and medieval treasures ...
This Adults Only hotel is located on the first line of a spectacular beach on the Coast of Barcelona. Come to work with us and enjoy this summer 2019 of the city of Barcelona. Perfect place for a unique work experience.