WE BODY CONDITIONS
one . SCOPE:
These Conditions of Use of the Web establish the general conditions that regulate both access, navigation, as well as the use of the contents of this website. The information contained in this website refers to the services provided by WORKEUROPE (hereinafter WE). This information is only enunciative and in mode Some constitute a binding offer that obliges the user to contract the services. WE reserve the right to modify the information contained herein when deemed convenient and without prior notice, not being responsible for the accuracy, insufficiency or authenticity of the information provided.
At the same time, it reserves the right to modify the content of this document of use of the web. By Therefore, the User must read this document carefully on each of the occasions when propose to use the Website, since it and its conditions of use contained in this Use of the Web may undergo modifications.The provision of the service of this website has a limited duration at the moment in which the User You are connected to the website or to any of the services provided through it.
two . WE BODY CONDITIONS WE B:
With the simple access, navigation or use of the website, you have the status of user. The user accepts fully and without any reservation the conditions contained in the notice legal of this web page.
The user agrees to use the website together with its services and content, lawfully, of in accordance with current legislation, generally accepted uses, good faith and public order.
The user undertakes not to perform actions that may cause damage to the website, rendering it useless, overloading or deteriorating it in any way, or preventing others users free access, use or enjoy the website.
3 . INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY AND USED CONTENTS:
WE is the owner of the intellectual and industrial property rights of this website and all its contents (by way of example only: texts, photographs and other audiovisual content, software, graphic design, etc.) or has the corresponding license or authorization for its use. The Access to navigation by and use of this website by the user does not imply in any case waiver, transfer, license or total or partial transfer of those.
It is prohibited to reproduce, modify, reuse, exploit, publicly communicate, upload files, send by mail, transmit, use, treat or distribute in any way all or part of the contents included in this website for public or commercial purposes, if you do not have the express written authorization of WE.
The logo is a registered trademark owned by WE. It is totally prohibited reproduction or use without the written authorization of its owner.
Four . LINKS
4. 1. LINKS TO OTHER EXTERNAL WEB PAGES:
WE rejects any responsibility for any information present on the unprocessed World Wide Web by WE or not published under your name. The website may contain hypertext links to other pages of the World Wide Web that are completely independent of this web page. WE will not respond or guarantee, in any way, the accuracy, insufficiency or authenticity of the information provided by any person or entity, physical or legal, with or without personality own legal, through these hypertext links.
4. 2. EXTERNAL LINKS TO THE H&H WEB PAGES:
If any other website, user or entity, wishes to establish a link to http://www.workeurope.eu , este enlace deberá someterse a las condiciones que a Below are detailed:
1. The link will be directed to the main page or to any of its sections. The link, in Any case must be absolute and complete, taking the user with a single click to the URL of the Main page or the URL of any of its sections. The link should cover all the http://www.workeurope.eu portal screen extension
2. In no case, unless expressly authorized in writing by WE, the website that set the link you can play in any way http://www.workeurope.eu, including it as an integral part of your website, using frames, redirects or any other measure that involves hiding the origin of the information.
3. The establishment of a link to http://www.workeurope.eu is not authorized, since Websites that contain illegal, illegal, degrading or obscene content, contravening Morality or public order. The website access service includes technical linking devices, directories and even search instruments that allow the User to access other Internet pages and portals (in forward, 'Linked Sites'). In these cases, WE acts as an intermediary service provider in accordance with the Law on Information Services and Electronic Commerce and will only be responsible of the contents and services provided on the Linked Sites to the extent that you have effective knowledge of the illegality and has not deactivated the link with due diligence. In the assumption that the User considers that there is a Linked Site with illegal or inappropriate content You can communicate it to WE by sending a message to firstname.lastname@example.org, without in any case This communication entails the obligation to remove the corresponding link.
In no case, the existence of Linked Sites should presuppose the existence of agreements with the responsible or holders thereof, nor the recommendation, promotion or identification of WE with them anifestaciones, contents or services provided.
WE does not know the contents and services of the Linked Sites and therefore is not responsible for the damages produced by the illegality, quality, outdating, unavailability, error and uselessness of the contents and / or services of the Linked Sites or for any other damage that is not directly attributable to WE.
5 . EXCLUSION OR RESPONSIBILITY:
The responsibility in the use of this Website corresponds solely and exclusively to the User. WE is not responsible, in any case, for damages of any kind that could be caused by:
1. The unavailability, maintenance and operation of the Website or its services or contents, since it requires third party supplies and services.
2. Errors and omissions in published information as well as lack of utility, adequacy or validity of the website or its services or content to meet needs, activities or concrete results or expectations of the Users.
Access to the Portal does not imply the obligation on the part of WE to control the absence of viruses or any other harmful computer element. It corresponds to the User, in any case, the availability of suitable tools for the detection and disinfection of harmful computer programs. WE DON'T KNOW responsible for the damages produced in the computer equipment of the Users or third parties during the use of the website.
This Legal Notice is governed in each and every one of its extremes by Spanish law and the Regulations General Data Protection of the European Union.
The current use of the website has been reviewed for the last time in May 2018