PROFESSIONAL HOTEL SECTOR IN DUBAI
WorkEurope selects professionals passionate about the tourism sector who are looking for a job opportunity in Superior Hotels in Dubai
We are selecting:
- Hotel Director
- F&B Managers
- Reception Staff
- Agentes de Reserva
- Floor waiters
- Room waiters
- Maintenance Technicians
- Customer and service orientation.
- Good presence and attitude.
- English spoken and written high level.
- Valuable other languages.
- European nationality
- Knowledge of the Office software package and management tools (Opera, Protel, Tesipro, Sitemainder, ideas, OTAs and OTA Management)
- Service and customer orientation.
- Detail orientation.
- Agility in decision making.
- Capacity to resolve incidents and unforeseen events.
- Remuneration based on candidate contribution.
- Temporary work contract ..
Dubai cosmopolitan city due to the cultural development that it has experienced over time. Known worldwide for its architecture, music, clothing, cuisine and lifestyle in general. However, its predominant Islamic and Bedouin identity, where religion has a special relevance for its inhabitants, also gives it a traditionalist and conservative character.